Naturally cloudy white fresh and light bodied, seasoned with coriander and curacao orange peel,
with a spicy Belgium yeast aroma, fruity sweetness and emotional support animal registration citrus flavors and a soft, spicy dry finish.
- The original Belgian Witbier beer
- Brewed since 1445 – Originally by the Begaarden monks
- Named and brewed in the village of Hoegaarden (Who – gar – den)
- Made with barley malt, unmalted wheat
- ‘Seasoned with Coriander and Curacao orange zest
- Award winning (8 World Beer Cup Award)